Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump likes Russian golden showers (allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by wiggly View Post
    Lots of posts on Facebook today from Trumpers about how they can't wait for that asshole Obama to get out of Washington, can't wait for everyone to see what a "real" President looks and acts like, that they can't believe people can't see Obama for the criminal he is, etc. Are these people for real?
    A "real" President has a strong too quite strong Twitter game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post
    you do you, buddy.
    K. Sorry. I think I'm better now.

Lots of posts on Facebook today from Trumpers about how they can't wait for that asshole Obama to get out of Washington, can't wait for everyone to see what a "real" President looks and acts like, that they can't believe people can't see Obama for the criminal he is, etc. Are these people for real?
    Delusional works.

Quote Originally Posted by drat View Post
    Why do people think Obama was such a terrible president? Like, what are the actual reasons?
    Rufus, the 13th Apostle said it best in Dogma. and I'll paraphrase

White folks only want to hear the good shit. But as soon as they hear they're getting this good shit from a black man, they freak. And that, my friends, is called hypocrisy. A black man can steal your stereo, but he can't be your President.

People root for their Team Wiggly. Trumps a piece of shit, but liberals have already blamed him for everything up to Aleppo and the Cancellation of FireFly before he's even been in office. I have little doubt Trump's gonna be a shit show, but you can't blame him for anything yet.
    I Obama was a Republican 90% of the people freaking out on facebook would love him.

Quote Originally Posted by drat View Post
    Why do people think Obama was such a terrible president? Like, what are the actual reasons?
    Some of these I agree with some I don't, but here's a list of reasons that some people think he's been a terrible president:

Debt Increased more past 8 years than previous 237 years
    Slow economic growth
    High real unemployment
    Obamacare is a disaster or unconstitutional
    Iran deal is terrible and dangerous
    Obama's foreign policy has left a power vacuum that has lead to Russia, China & Isis increasing their power & influence
    Arab Spring supported by Obama has been bad
    Race relations are worse
    Obama's DOJ is at odds with local police departments
    Executive orders usurped separation of powers
    He's attacked religious liberties

These are just the complaints I've heard that I can think of off the top of my head
    I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Official lounge sponsor of white privilege & openly accepted KKK meetings.

For Stu

People root for their Team Wiggly. Trumps a piece of shit, but liberals have already blamed him for everything up to Aleppo and the Cancellation of FireFly before he's even been in office. I have little doubt Trump's gonna be a shit show, but you can't blame him for anything yet.
    I Obama was a Republican 90% of the people freaking out on facebook would love him.

Can we blame him for the stuff he's done as the president elect? Nominate a Hitler on Parade cast to many prominate positions? What about acting like a spoiled brat on Twitter? Mix personal with government financial positions? Act like a fool?
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=465102

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Paddington View Post
    Wait. Are you saying that Trump got Firefly cancelled? Dammit Trump!!

I am kinda confused what Trump has been blamed for that he hasn't actually been responsible. Took a call from Taiwan to benefit his business interests and fucking up a decades long understanding with China? Not Obama. Asking Argentina to help him out with permits for a hotel as one of his first acts after the election? Nope, not Obama... Assign an oil executive that has a long history of working against American interests as Secretary of State? Was that Obama? Making virtually every cabinet appointee someone who wants to dismantle the department they run? Obama? Making the entire world nervous when reversing course about nuclear proliferation in less than 140 characters? Barry, did you do that? Fail to distance himself from very conflicting business interests which presidents have done for decades? Damnit, Obama!

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Quote Originally Posted by mellanby_equals_grit View Post
    I am kinda confused what Trump has been blamed for that he hasn't actually been responsible. Took a call from Taiwan to benefit his business interests and fucking up a decades long understanding with China? Not Obama. Asking Argentina to help him out with permits for a hotel as one of his first acts after the election? Nope, not Obama... Assign an oil executive that has a long history of working against American interests as Secretary of State? Was that Obama? Making virtually every cabinet appointee someone who wants to dismantle the department they run? Obama? Making the entire world nervous when reversing course about nuclear proliferation in less than 140 characters? Barry, did you do that? Fail to distance himself from very conflicting business interests which presidents have done for decades? Damnit, Obama!
    Gonna be wine and roses once we get that ACA cancelled and start a trade war. So much prosperity on the horizon.

Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Schwahalala View Post
    Can we blame him for the stuff he's done as the president elect? Nominate a Hitler on Parade cast to many prominate positions? What about acting like a spoiled brat on Twitter? Mix personal with government financial positions? Act like a fool?
    [/COLOR]
    Feel free to blame him for whatever you like.

Wait. Are you saying that Trump got Firefly cancelled? Dammit Trump!!
    Sorry Wiggly, but it appears so. They needed the set for Celebrity Apprentice LA edition
    I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Official lounge sponsor of white privilege & openly accepted KKK meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    Gonna be wine and roses once we get that ACA cancelled and start a trade war. So much prosperity on the horizon.
    I can't wait for next week when the all the coal mines in America will crank back up and put 96 million people back to work.

2017 is the year of Obamacare crash. Not coincidence. This is the year. Big crash. UUUGE crash

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish Hunter View Post
    I can't wait for next week when the all the coal mines in America will crank back up and put 96 million people back to work.
    Another coal expert here on the Lounge? What are the odds?

Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish Hunter View Post
    AND steel! Don't forget the steel.

Moon

96 million people? Are they gonna start conscripting us to work in mines?

"

Some of these I agree with some I don't, but here's a list of reasons that some people think he's been a terrible president:

Slow economic growth
    High real unemployment
    Obama's foreign policy has left a power vacuum that has lead to Russia, China & Isis increasing their power & influence
    Race relations are worse

These are just the complaints I've heard that I can think of off the top of my head
    Complaints I've heard.

You need to start hanging out with smarter people.

No. I will not hang out with you.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

That is a checklist of low-info talking points.

"

Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    Complaints I've heard.

You need to start hanging out with smarter people.

No. I will not hang out with you.
    Sorry Birdo, I think you already are.

Crap.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Race relations are worse because of Obama.

God DAMN, that is rich. Fucking rich.

Moon

Slow economic growth
    High real unemployment
    Race relations are worse

Just heard about these complaints, of course. So weird that Stu can whip out 10-12 complaints about why Obama is/was terrible (as an aside I'd love to see Stu fat finger out an attempt to discuss Obamacare constitutionality) from Koch crank sites in about 45 seconds, but these are just things he's heard about.

Stu actually gave the game away in his first sentence about rooting for his team. He just wants everyone to pretend along with him that this team is somehow unique or special.
    The Body is Tired, But the Spirit is Willing.

Quote Originally Posted by mellanby_equals_grit View Post
    96 million people? Are they gonna start conscripting us to work in mines?
    Trump said that there "are 96 million wanting a job and they can't get (one). You know that story. The real number. That's the real number."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/11/donal...s-presser.html

"Attacked religious liberties"

Good times.
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    Race relations are worse because of Obama.

God DAMN, that is rich. Fucking rich.

Moon
    Good to have you back, even if just for a moment.

-Barry Goldwater

2015:

It's said you are a germophobe. Will you kiss babies and shake hands on the trail?

I'm not germophobic. I do it. I want to make the country great, I'm going to win, I think I have a very good chance of winning. You probably are starting to feel that, too. I go through and shake hands and do what I have to do, and people like me and I like them. In Iowa, I must have shaken 2,000 hands — and those were only the ones that were next to me.
    -RBB
    Official Sponsor of the savior of the Blues' season: Patrik Berglund.

Thread Information