Page 310 of 349 FirstFirst ... 210260285308309310311312335 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 8705

Thread: (L) The 2016 Election GDT Extravaganza; President Donald J. Trump

  1. #7726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    He's just doing his job, guys!

    Moon
    Rigged! Rigged, I tell you!

    Moon

  2. #7727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    I didn't abuse my kids this past weekend.

    I am ethical.
    Well, it's a start.

    Moon

  3. #7728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    Rigged! Rigged, I tell you!

    Moon
    Just doing his работа.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


    "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

  4. #7729
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the crease
    Posts
    43,023

    Default

    So was there any part of the presser today where Trump actually denied the campaign contacts with Russia (I mean I know the FBI totally did on 10/31/16, only to reverse course 2 weeks later, so weird, just don't know what happened in between) OR explained how he is going to [1] explain and [2] resolve all his conflicts of interest?

    Surely there must be someone at the IRS who can leak with the same amount of integrity as our vaunted FBI, and other intelligence agencies.
    As far as I know, & what I don't know in this town ain't worth knowing, the cops haven't closed any of your dives
    & the D.A. hasn't touched any of your rackets. You haven't bought any license to kill bookies, & today I ain't sellin' any.
    So take your flunky and dangle.



  5. #7730
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    113,869

    Default



    "
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark
    and watching nine guys from the Dominican Republic make magic on the field."
    -- Will Ferrell, on being American

  6. #7731

    Default

    How long do you think this "But, he/they are hypocrites!" narrative is going to continue? Cause, I mean, it's kind of old already, guys.

    Moon

  7. #7732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    How long do you think this "But, he/they are hypocrites!" narrative is going to continue? Cause, I mean, it's kind of old already, guys.

    Moon
    So tired because both sides have been doing it for so long.

  8. #7733
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    pflugerville tx
    Posts
    96,079

    Default

    He simply can not be allowed to take office.
    2017 TP sponsor of Dexter Fowler

    #praying for Lou Brock

  9. #7734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    He simply can not be allowed to take office.
    Kev, this is the kind of stuff that TMZ looks into after you are arrested for assassinating Trump. And we'll all have to explain what kind of poster you were on the forum, how we thought Glovey was your only true enemy, and that we never had any reason to believe you'd do something like this since your insanity was more tied up in Longhorn football.
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

  10. #7735
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    pflugerville tx
    Posts
    96,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tallahassee blues fan View Post
    Kev, this is the kind of stuff that TMZ looks into after you are arrested for assassinating Trump. And we'll all have to explain what kind of poster you were on the forum, how we thought Glovey was your only true enemy, and that we never had any reason to believe you'd do something like this since your insanity was more tied up in Longhorn football.
    I'm not going to take him out myself, but I wouldn't shed a tear if something did happen.

    I find him to be the most vile person ever to assume that office.
    2017 TP sponsor of Dexter Fowler

    #praying for Lou Brock

  11. #7736
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Further
    Posts
    33,869

    Default

    I don't want my thoughts on TMZ, so knock it off
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

  12. #7737
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    pflugerville tx
    Posts
    96,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moedrabowsky View Post
    I don't want my thoughts on TMZ, so knock it off
    OK, will do.
    2017 TP sponsor of Dexter Fowler

    #praying for Lou Brock

  13. #7738

    Default

    You can add Shepard Smith to the "Enemies of the State" list.



  14. #7739
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Undergrond
    Posts
    18,840

    Default

    Buy that man a drink.
    " I don't think anyone knows what Treason is anymore.." ~ So Taint

  15. #7740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ppg shg View Post
    So was there any part of the presser today where Trump actually denied the campaign contacts with Russia (I mean I know the FBI totally did on 10/31/16, only to reverse course 2 weeks later, so weird, just don't know what happened in between) OR explained how he is going to [1] explain and [2] resolve all his conflicts of interest?

    Surely there must be someone at the IRS who can leak with the same amount of integrity as our vaunted FBI, and other intelligence agencies.
    Campaign contacts with Russia was included in the last question...Trump didn't answer it, but CNN's Jim Acosta reported later that journalists continued to ask after the presser on his way to the elevator and he denied any contact by him or his campaign with Russia...

    He addressed the conflicts, too...some big long bullshit spiel including one of his attorneys explaining a bunch of paperwork being done to distance himself (but not divest) from his business, and Quday and Usay will be running it with another non-family member...so it's going to be in a trust, but not a blind trust, and he vowed not to discuss the business with any of them...

  16. #7741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    How long do you think this "But, he/they are hypocrites!" narrative is going to continue? Cause, I mean, it's kind of old already, guys.

    Moon
    We should not point it out.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


    "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

  17. #7742

    Default

    Katy Tur was not fired, as I feared.....chuck Todd not only had to put up with her on mtp daily, she had to put up with the camera men occasionally zooming in from the side as a reminder that she looks pretty good. I don't think she likes that....but I can still take her seriously as a reporter given the way she tore the shit out of Donald Trump....
    v



  18. #7743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    I'm not going to take him out myself, but I wouldn't shed a tear if something did happen.

    I find him to be the most vile person ever to assume that office.
    Probably toe to toe with Andrew Jackson.

    But only from a historical perspective. For his time Jackson wasn't so bad.

    "
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

  19. #7744
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the crease
    Posts
    43,023

    Default

    Chinks starting to form in the celebrity wall.

    As far as I know, & what I don't know in this town ain't worth knowing, the cops haven't closed any of your dives
    & the D.A. hasn't touched any of your rackets. You haven't bought any license to kill bookies, & today I ain't sellin' any.
    So take your flunky and dangle.



  20. #7745

    Default

    Apparently those hats were a giant campaign expenditure. Like they weren't insignifanct at all on the pie chart. And they were made in fucking China. There must be a billion of the things floating around. Only explanation.

    "
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

  21. #7746

    Default

    Ouch. Hey Kjoe, you should think about getting Gibraltar back together.
       

  22. #7747

    Default

    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

  23. #7748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ppg shg View Post
    Chinks starting to form in the celebrity wall.

    Those guys don't look Asian.
    -252

  24. Default

    BBC saying that they have a separate, second source confirming the information in the dossier released by Buzzfeed regarding the Russians holding embarrassing and compromising leverage on Piss Boy Elect.
    I like cheese.

  25. #7750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by triggercut1 View Post
    BBC saying that they have a separate, second source confirming the information in the dossier released by Buzzfeed regarding the Russians holding embarrassing and compromising leverage on Piss Boy Elect.
    which part tho?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •