Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 8705

Thread: (L) The 2016 Election GDT Extravaganza; President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    He's just doing his job, guys!

Moon
    Rigged! Rigged, I tell you!

Moon

Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    I didn't abuse my kids this past weekend.

I am ethical.
    Well, it's a start.

Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    Rigged! Rigged, I tell you!

Moon
    Just doing his работа.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

So was there any part of the presser today where Trump actually denied the campaign contacts with Russia (I mean I know the FBI totally did on 10/31/16, only to reverse course 2 weeks later, so weird, just don't know what happened in between) OR explained how he is going to [1] explain and [2] resolve all his conflicts of interest?

Surely there must be someone at the IRS who can leak with the same amount of integrity as our vaunted FBI, and other intelligence agencies.
    As far as I know, & what I don't know in this town ain't worth knowing, the cops haven't closed any of your dives
    & the D.A. hasn't touched any of your rackets. You haven't bought any license to kill bookies, & today I ain't sellin' any.
    So take your flunky and dangle.

"
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark
    and watching nine guys from the Dominican Republic make magic on the field."
    -- Will Ferrell, on being American

How long do you think this "But, he/they are hypocrites!" narrative is going to continue? Cause, I mean, it's kind of old already, guys.

Moon

How long do you think this "But, he/they are hypocrites!" narrative is going to continue? Cause, I mean, it's kind of old already, guys.

Moon
    So tired because both sides have been doing it for so long.

He simply can not be allowed to take office.
    2017 TP sponsor of Dexter Fowler

#praying for Lou Brock

Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    He simply can not be allowed to take office.
    Kev, this is the kind of stuff that TMZ looks into after you are arrested for assassinating Trump. And we'll all have to explain what kind of poster you were on the forum, how we thought Glovey was your only true enemy, and that we never had any reason to believe you'd do something like this since your insanity was more tied up in Longhorn football.
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by tallahassee blues fan View Post
    Kev, this is the kind of stuff that TMZ looks into after you are arrested for assassinating Trump. And we'll all have to explain what kind of poster you were on the forum, how we thought Glovey was your only true enemy, and that we never had any reason to believe you'd do something like this since your insanity was more tied up in Longhorn football.
    I'm not going to take him out myself, but I wouldn't shed a tear if something did happen.

I find him to be the most vile person ever to assume that office.

#praying for Lou Brock

I don't want my thoughts on TMZ, so knock it off
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Quote Originally Posted by moedrabowsky View Post
    I don't want my thoughts on TMZ, so knock it off
    OK, will do.

#praying for Lou Brock

You can add Shepard Smith to the "Enemies of the State" list.

Buy that man a drink.
    " I don't think anyone knows what Treason is anymore.." ~ So Taint

Quote Originally Posted by ppg shg View Post
    So was there any part of the presser today where Trump actually denied the campaign contacts with Russia (I mean I know the FBI totally did on 10/31/16, only to reverse course 2 weeks later, so weird, just don't know what happened in between) OR explained how he is going to [1] explain and [2] resolve all his conflicts of interest?

Surely there must be someone at the IRS who can leak with the same amount of integrity as our vaunted FBI, and other intelligence agencies.
    Campaign contacts with Russia was included in the last question...Trump didn't answer it, but CNN's Jim Acosta reported later that journalists continued to ask after the presser on his way to the elevator and he denied any contact by him or his campaign with Russia...

He addressed the conflicts, too...some big long bullshit spiel including one of his attorneys explaining a bunch of paperwork being done to distance himself (but not divest) from his business, and Quday and Usay will be running it with another non-family member...so it's going to be in a trust, but not a blind trust, and he vowed not to discuss the business with any of them...

Moon
    We should not point it out.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Katy Tur was not fired, as I feared.....chuck Todd not only had to put up with her on mtp daily, she had to put up with the camera men occasionally zooming in from the side as a reminder that she looks pretty good. I don't think she likes that....but I can still take her seriously as a reporter given the way she tore the shit out of Donald Trump....
    v

Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    I'm not going to take him out myself, but I wouldn't shed a tear if something did happen.

I find him to be the most vile person ever to assume that office.
    Probably toe to toe with Andrew Jackson.

But only from a historical perspective. For his time Jackson wasn't so bad.

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Chinks starting to form in the celebrity wall.

As far as I know, & what I don't know in this town ain't worth knowing, the cops haven't closed any of your dives
    & the D.A. hasn't touched any of your rackets. You haven't bought any license to kill bookies, & today I ain't sellin' any.
    So take your flunky and dangle.

Apparently those hats were a giant campaign expenditure. Like they weren't insignifanct at all on the pie chart. And they were made in fucking China. There must be a billion of the things floating around. Only explanation.

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Ouch. Hey Kjoe, you should think about getting Gibraltar back together.

June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by ppg shg View Post
    Chinks starting to form in the celebrity wall.

Those guys don't look Asian.

24. Default

BBC saying that they have a separate, second source confirming the information in the dossier released by Buzzfeed regarding the Russians holding embarrassing and compromising leverage on Piss Boy Elect.
    I like cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by triggercut1 View Post
    BBC saying that they have a separate, second source confirming the information in the dossier released by Buzzfeed regarding the Russians holding embarrassing and compromising leverage on Piss Boy Elect.
    which part tho?

Thread Information