Page 309 of 349 FirstFirst ... 209259284307308309310311334 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 8705

Thread: (L) The 2016 Election GDT Extravaganza; President Donald J. Trump

  1. #7701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JK View Post
    Well, in fairness, the other networks DID follow suit...once they sourced it themselves, they began reporting the same info CNN did...
    I know. It was a shot at CNN because they are simply an awful news organization. Ironic when they talk about confidence in their reporting, and then whining when not being called on when they "demand" to be called on. Fuck, I'd throw their shitty, lazy asses out too.

    Moon

  2. #7702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    Moon has a soft spot for Russia. Understandably.

    Let's not engage.
    Peez-DA!

    Moon

  3. #7703
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    under the overhang
    Posts
    27,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalgirl View Post
    don't go by what he says; look into his heart.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Blues Goals, neon or otherwise.


  4. #7704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    I know. It was a shot at CNN because they are simply an awful news organization. Ironic when they talk about confidence in their reporting, and then whining when not being called on when they "demand" to be called on. Fuck, I'd throw their shitty, lazy asses out too.

    Moon
    Jesus.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


    "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

  5. #7705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    Jesus.
    It's ok, Birdo. PTSD isn't your fault.

    Moon

  6. #7706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    I know. It was a shot at CNN because they are simply an awful news organization. Ironic when they talk about confidence in their reporting, and then whining when not being called on when they "demand" to be called on. Fuck, I'd throw their shitty, lazy asses out too.

    Moon

    Well, I don't disagree about a lot of their reporting...it's gone way downhill since the beginning of the campaign, what with the Springer-esque panels they have with Trump surrogates to attempt to appear objective and giving equal time...

    And they can't decide anymore if they want to be in the news business or the entertainment business...so they try to do both...

    But I do think they have a few quality individual reporters...

    And in this particular instance, it was just Trump being a dick to create a villain and deflect the heat...

  7. #7707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    It's ok, Birdo. PTSD isn't your fault.

    Moon
    President Trump Stress Disorder?

  8. #7708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JK View Post
    Well, I don't disagree about a lot of their reporting...it's gone way downhill since the beginning of the campaign, what with the Springer-esque panels they have with Trump surrogates to attempt to appear objective and giving equal time...

    And they can't decide anymore if they want to be in the news business or the entertainment business...so they try to do both...

    But I do think they have a few quality individual reporters...

    And in this particular instance, it was just Trump being a dick to create a villain and deflect the heat...
    Of course it was. We should all get used to it.

    And let's also remember that CNN lied about the polls they conducted during the campaign. On more than one occasion. They're awful.

    Moon

  9. #7709
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    Of course it was. We should all get used to it.

    And let's also remember that CNN lied about the polls they conducted during the campaign. On more than one occasion. They're awful.

    Moon
    Didn't Jaco work for CNN and get busted faking shit during the first Gulf War? Am I remembering that correctly?

  10. #7710
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muleskinner View Post
    Didn't Jaco work for CNN and get busted faking shit during the first Gulf War? Am I remembering that correctly?
    Not sure
    -11 year old me

  11. #7711
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    113,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    Of course it was. We should all get used to it.

    And let's also remember that CNN lied about the polls they conducted during the campaign. On more than one occasion. They're awful.

    Moon
    Trump then took a question from Breitbart...

    "
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark
    and watching nine guys from the Dominican Republic make magic on the field."
    -- Will Ferrell, on being American

  12. #7712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Trump then took a question from Breitbart...
    We report. You decide.

    Moon

  13. #7713
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East of East St. Louis
    Posts
    56,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish Hunter View Post
    The fact that Trump ran away from the podium after the Russia question is telling.
    There you go again Catfish.

    The man was merely exercising. Do you want him to die of poor physical ability?
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

    Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

    http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=465102

  14. #7714
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East of East St. Louis
    Posts
    56,936

    Default

    So Trump gives a press conference that he orchestrated to make sure he only his viewpoint got across?


    The Dickens you say?
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

    Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

    http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=465102

  15. #7715
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Laniakea
    Posts
    23,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Will just be Fox and RT in the press room in 5 months. Maybe Gateway Pundit can secure a seat in the back row.
    "Mr. Trump, is your favorite color still blue? And if not, can you tell the American people what your new favorite color is and why?"
    25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
    Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

  16. #7716
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Laniakea
    Posts
    23,395

    Default


    25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
    Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

  17. #7717
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East of East St. Louis
    Posts
    56,936

    Default

    If speeches or public appearences were scored on a 100 points system the score of the Obama farewell speech and the Trump Press conference would be Obama 100 and Trump 0.

    But - I really didn't see Obama's speech or Trump's press conference so I think I am being a little hard on Obama.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

    Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

    http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=465102

  18. #7718

    Default

    Seth Meyers was excellent in his interview of Mother of the Year KellyAnne Conway.

    He should be a journalist or something.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


    "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

  19. #7719
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the crease
    Posts
    41,622

    Default


    Live to Ride, Ride to Live

  20. #7720

    Default

    We don't confirm or deny now that I got the candidate I wanted.

    "
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

  21. #7721

    Default

    He's just doing his job, guys!

    Moon
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


    "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

  22. #7722
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the crease
    Posts
    41,622

    Default

    So Trump turned down a $2 billion bribe over the weekend. Are we supposed to assume he is turning down all bribes, or just the ones $2 billion and under?


    Live to Ride, Ride to Live

  23. #7723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwahalala View Post
    So Trump gives a press conference that he orchestrated to make sure he only his viewpoint got across?


    The Dickens you say?
    wait, isn't that typically the intent of every press conference?
    2016 sponsor of Stephen "Piss" Piscotty also know as "Biscuits"
    *2015 sponsor of Randall Grichuk
    *Sponsoree of CG
    2014 (and 2013) sponsor of Kevin Siegrist

  24. #7724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ppg shg View Post
    So Trump turned down a $2 billion bribe over the weekend. Are we supposed to assume he is turning down all bribes, or just the ones $2 billion and under?


    I didn't abuse my kids this past weekend.

    I am ethical.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


    "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

  25. #7725
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    113,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    I didn't abuse my kids this past weekend.

    I am ethical.
    Speaking of abuse...

    Nominee Puzder's ex-wife appeared on 'Oprah' in disguise and alleged physical abuse (Politico)

    "
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark
    and watching nine guys from the Dominican Republic make magic on the field."
    -- Will Ferrell, on being American

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •