Page 307 of 349 FirstFirst ... 207257282305306307308309332 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 8705

Thread: (L) The 2016 Election GDT Extravaganza; President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by sketch View Post
    No one that matters (right now) cares. There is nothing that could come out in the press that will get him. Nothing.
    This. I'll believe anything happens to him when it actually happens.
    Official Lounge Sponsor
    St. Louis Cardinals - #44 Trevor Rosenthal
    Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post
    yeah, I'm not sure why now that he's President all this damning shit is going to come to light where it wouldn't have prior to?
    That dossier has been floating around amongt Wahington and journalists for months...it was all unsubstantiated though, so no one published it or referenced...

The difference now is that CNN confirmed that the intelligence community verified the credibility of sources and deemed it noteworthy enough to include in a security briefing...the info in the dossier is still unsubstantiated, which is why it didn't report that piece...

BuzzFeed, apparently thinking the cat was out of the bag, went ahead and published the dossier with the disclaimer that it was unverified...

So it's just now coming out because it was just Friday that intelligence felt it had enough credibility to include it in a briefing to the POTUS and PEOTUS...and those guys don't usually include fluff in those briefings...

Quote Originally Posted by mellanby_equals_grit View Post
    Shit will just get worse. I still think he won't finish the term.
    Eh, people said the same thing about him not finishing the campaign.

Moon

Quote Originally Posted by moedrabowsky View Post
    Inherited his wealth is strange.

Such a weird concept to get one's head around.
    Right?

Quote Originally Posted by JK View Post
    That dossier has been floating around amongt Wahington and journalists for months...it was all unsubstantiated though, so no one published it or referenced...

The difference now is that CNN confirmed that the intelligence community verified the credibility of sources and deemed it noteworthy enough to include in a security briefing...the info in the dossier is still unsubstantiated, which is why it didn't report that piece...

BuzzFeed, apparently thinking the cat was out of the bag, went ahead and published the dossier with the disclaimer that it was unverified...

So it's just now coming out because it was just Friday that intelligence felt it had enough credibility to include it in a briefing to the POTUS and PEOTUS...and those guys don't usually include fluff in those briefings...
    ok, thanks!

What you guys so worked up about?

-fellas
    Gotta say, this is a decent point. Are we surprised by any of this? He has been remarkably consistent.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Cardz82 View Post
    This. I'll believe anything happens to him when it actually happens.
    The new "Teflon Don."

Moon

say dossier one more time

No one that matters (right now) cares. There is nothing that could come out in the press that will get him. Nothing.
    yeah, I'm not sure why now that he's President all this damning shit is going to come to light where it wouldn't have prior to?
    I think the national press is lazy and incurious and typically runs with the horse race/optics angle because it's easier.

But they are also thin-skinned. As the old saw goes, "Never pick a fight with a man who buys ink by the barrel."

I think the spotlight is going to get must brighter and hotter now.
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Funny...

"
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark
    and watching nine guys from the Dominican Republic make magic on the field."
    -- Will Ferrell, on being American

Quote Originally Posted by kennyboyerfan View Post
    Gotta say, this is a decent point. Are we surprised by any of this? He has been remarkably consistent.
    h@, well that is true. Does seem worthy of giving a bit of a fuck though.

ok, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    The new "Teflon Don."

Moon
    Cease and desist biting off me, Moon! ☺

Quote Originally Posted by slow groove View Post
    Agree. Elaborating further, I also mentioned it was going to take some Intrepid investigative reporter to tie everything together Woodward and Bernstein style, and bring everything to light. Just a matter of time.
    It will most definitely be a newspaper that breaks whatever "it" is.
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

h@, well that is true. Does seem worthy of giving a bit of a fuck though.
    Oh, I give a fuck. Just lack the capacity anymore to be shocked by anything he does. Or by the willingness of way too many people to lap it up.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Vicente Fox Quesadilla is tweeting like the dickens right now.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Blues Goals, neon or otherwise.

One reason for hope: I thought Trump showed remarkable restraint in not ordered the CNN reporter to be shot.
    --Albert Einstein

I'd eat a chicken quesadilla if it were in front of me, right about now.

Many questions asked but many more remain. As usual. Curious to see what access CNN is granted in future press conferences moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Funny...

Before it gets deleted, the law firm representing Donald Trump during his "press conference" earlier. pic.twitter.com/jhhOIWybJk
    — Gabe Ortíz (@TUSK81) January 11, 2017
    From the comments section there...the "other" Michael Cohen?

Quote Originally Posted by slow groove View Post
    Many questions asked but many more remain. As usual. Curious to see what access CNN is granted in future press conferences moving forward.
    They'll kiss and make up. He got what he needed from them this time -- a chance to discredit the one accurate thing that was reported (by CNN), the part about Trump and Obama being notified about the Russians.
    --Albert Einstein

The fact that Trump ran away from the podium after the Russia question is telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish Hunter View Post
    The fact that Trump ran away from the podium after the Russia question is telling.
    I hope he goes down. Hard

"
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark
    and watching nine guys from the Dominican Republic make magic on the field."
    -- Will Ferrell, on being American

CNN is confident in their reporting.

Well...Ok.

Moon

Thread Information