Page 283 of 349 FirstFirst ... 183233258281282283284285308333 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 8705

Thread: (L) The 2016 Election GDT Extravaganza; President Donald J. Trump

My science does not intrude on your religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardz82 View Post
    Yeah but all of those were only part time minimum wage jobs and plus Obama's a black guy!
    fixed
    Not getting with the program

#PrayForMicrowaves

Just imagine, for a moment, that Obama had begun his presidency by championing Russia and calling into question our intelligence agencies.

Hannity would be leading marches on Washington.

I'm guessing FAR would disagree as well. Haven't heard much from him lately.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Official Lounge Sponsor
    St. Louis Cardinals - #44 Trevor Rosenthal
    Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Quote Originally Posted by kennyboyerfan View Post
    Just imagine, for a moment, that Obama had begun his presidency by championing Russia and calling into question our intelligence agencies.

I hate that stupid piece of shit. He's such a fuck bag twat

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    He doesn't "post" any of them. He just yells shit out for his aides to Tweet.

Moon
    The ones from Android are the ones he wrote himself, at least during the campaign.

None of that shit matters. There is no position they will not take for fear of being called hypocrites - unemployment, racism, sexism, treason. None of it matters except that "my team wins."

Moon

None of that shit matters. There is no position they will not take for fear of being called hypocrites - unemployment, racism, sexism, treason. None of it matters except that "my team wins."

Moon
    Agree 100 percent. Have long said that if Democrats found a cure for cancer, Republicans would block the release.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Agree 100 percent. Have long said that if Democrats found a cure for cancer, Republicans would block the release.
    well yea . . you make more money off the treatments, not the cure

"It's unpatriotic to criticize the president in war time." -- Republicans, 2003-2008
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Trump just said his intel meeting was "constructive" but that the hacking had no effect on the election.

This all comes down to his ego, of course. He'll be announcing tomorrow that the hackers caused him to lose California.
    --Albert Einstein

FAR didn't vote for him...just scoreboards Dems and celebrates Trump's victory...but didn't vote for him...so plausible deniability...

Trump just said his intel meeting was "constructive" but that the hacking had no effect on the election.

This all comes down to his ego, of course. He'll be announcing tomorrow that the hackers caused him to lose California.
    Yes...Trump in a nutshell...he doesn't give a shit about the hacking...as long as there is no definitive proof it helped him win...

Moon is absolutely right...this isn't about governing, or bettering the country...it's all about winning at all costs...it's why you have pussies like Jason Chaifetz, Paul Ryan, et al who tried to simultaneously distance from Trump yet get him elected...

Speaking of Chaifetz, where has his chickenshit ass disappeared to?

That fuckface asshole POS won't like this being released!

Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Anyone figured out why college educated whites, not plagued by economic anxiety, will only vote R or R-lite?

Maybe Tyler, Stu, LRob, BGatz, Drat or Billaroyable will explain it for you. Pretty sure at least 2 of them went to some college. Taxes won't be the answer.
    As far as I know, & what I don't know in this town ain't worth knowing, the cops haven't closed any of your dives
    & the D.A. hasn't touched any of your rackets. You haven't bought any license to kill bookies, & today I ain't sellin' any.
    So take your flunky and dangle.

Quote Originally Posted by JK View Post
    FAR didn't vote for him...just scoreboards Dems and celebrates Trump's victory...but didn't vote for him...so plausible deniability...
    Anything but a vote for HRC was a vote for Trump. Sorry. Math.
    As far as I know, & what I don't know in this town ain't worth knowing, the cops haven't closed any of your dives
    & the D.A. hasn't touched any of your rackets. You haven't bought any license to kill bookies, & today I ain't sellin' any.

Quote Originally Posted by ppg shg View Post
    It wouldn't have mattered anyhow.

Russia.
    2017 TP sponsor of Dexter Fowler

Impeach #45.

We are so fucked.

And I'm not taking glee in the fact that uneducated whites will be harmed because of their vote. A lot of people didn't vote for this maniac and are also going to hurt, badly.

And he's going to rubber stamp every Republican social agenda bill that they pass.

This feels like the death knell of the great experiment.
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Quote Originally Posted by moedrabowsky View Post
    We are so fucked.

And I'm not taking glee in the fact that uneducated whites will be harmed because of their vote. A lot of people didn't vote for this maniac and are also going to hurt, badly.

And he's going to rubber stamp every Republican social agenda bill that they pass.

This feels like the death knell of the great experiment.
    We did get to see a pretty good ride. But all good things have to come to an end.
    2017 TP sponsor of Dexter Fowler

Impeach #45.

Were you complaining in 1992 when all those Perot votes elected Bill Clinton?

Moon

Moon
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    Yeah, me neither.

Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    We did get to see a pretty good ride. But all good things have to come to an end.
    Life is just a ride. - Bill Hicks

Moon
    No, because we won?

Would you like me to review the math part again?

Oh I agree...I was mocking Far's attitude...not giving him a pass...

Thread Information