Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184209232233234
Results 5,826 to 5,834 of 5834

Thread: St. Louis Cardinals 2016-17 Hot Stove: Cards, Adams avoid arbitration

I think that TLR obviously fucked up that Game 5 bullpen business but otherwise consistently pulled the right levers throughout that postseason. Both things can be true.
    Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    It's only a problem if loyalty to a player suddenly becomes a thing as the talent completely wanes...
    Well if that is left up to the handsome one, it will be a big fucking problem. See Allen Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Well if that is left up to the handsome one, it will be a big fucking problem. See Allen Craig.
    I'm speaking from contract extension terms, not whether or not he gets trotted out everyday this year...

"
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark
    and watching nine guys from the Dominican Republic make magic on the field."
    -- Will Ferrell, on being American

TLR could work a pen. When he had the pieces.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

This will warm some hearts:

And thank you. That really wouldn't be a shock if the Cardinals won 95 games. Now, 75 would be another matter. Heads would roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie Cleveland View Post
    This will warm some hearts:

And thank you. That really wouldn't be a shock if the Cardinals won 95 games. Now, 75 would be another matter. Heads would roll.
    He's a homer!

"
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark

Lose on, losers.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    Lose on, losers.
    Season ticket holder!

"

I get priority for our 1 playoff game!

That will likely be on the road.

-Barry Goldwater

Thread Information