Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140190215238239240
Results 5,976 to 5,996 of 5996

Thread: The Morning After GDT

Quote Originally Posted by Cardz82 View Post
    Tim appreciates the clicks...

You're a little late
    You are a weird kid. Just leave me alone. Not sure what you're doing here with a bunch of 30+ yo dudes. Carry on. Leave me out of your comments. Thanks.

RIP Cards252 2007 - 2016
    You're in the Cloak of Anonimity of Heaven now

Caught a little of the morning show this morning. It was a show recorded last night at Hotshots. They were giving away a $50 gift card for any woman who would robin feed larry nickel. Lady Beercats wouldn't do it. Not sure if they found a taker, I turned to 1120 for some traffic updates instead.

Quote Originally Posted by drat View Post
    Caught a little of the morning show this morning. It was a show recorded last night at Hotshots. They were giving away a $50 gift card for any woman who would robin feed larry nickel. Lady Beercats wouldn't do it. Not sure if they found a taker, I turned to 1120 for some traffic updates instead.
    how embarrassing

love listening to people shouting in a bar
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Shula View Post
    love listening to people shouting in a bar
    It didn't sound like there were a lot of people there

i was on early and it was heavy larry nickel, so i switched to bernie for a minute. he is tough to listen to, i wish he had a cohost because i generally like him and think he is knowledgeable. just needs help not beating things into the ground and doing his "fan" voice all the fucking time.

Quote Originally Posted by itsvon View Post
    i was on early and it was heavy larry nickel, so i switched to bernie for a minute. he is tough to listen to, i wish he had a cohost because i generally like him and think he is knowledgeable. just needs help not beating things into the ground and doing his "fan" voice all the fucking time.
    I'm unfamiliar with Bernie, but I imagine it an upgrade from Larry Nickel

Quote Originally Posted by itsvon View Post
    Agreed on Bernie, big time! It is one of the single most annoying things on the radio when he does that whiny voice and goes on and on and on. Has he always done that? I feel like if he did, it wasn't near as bad as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by nxtgr81 View Post
    Agreed on Bernie, big time! It is one of the single most annoying things on the radio when he does that whiny voice and goes on and on and on. Has he always done that? I feel like if he did, it wasn't near as bad as it is now.
    he has a pretty low opinion of us, it seems.

Thought you dudes all have satellite radio.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post

Every time he starts that shit, I turn the channel. I have texted in a couple times and said, "Please stop". I don't think he is listening though
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

seems kinda silly. pays for radio. listens to shitty free radio.

hah, i literally just paid for it before posting in that thread about it.

was talking about it with my wife since we have some road trips coming up over the next couple months. we will be in the car for 50+ hours for trips in june and july. so i said if siriusxm was cheap enough, like $10 a month, i would see if i could just do a 3 month deal on it. turns out i could get 6 months for the price i was willing to pay for 3.

seems kinda silly. pays for radio. listens to shitty free radio.

w
    "Pissing blood sounds like a bad Monday..."
    - Jeffro

let me know when that gif finishes loading.

There was a traveling trucker named Rhonda who was unrelatedly there, and she did it.

Yes, really.

I'm sure Rhonda has done a lot of things for fifty bucks.

Yeah something tells me this is the least humiliating thing Rhonda has earned $50 doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Every time he starts that shit, I turn the channel. I have texted in a couple times and said, "Please stop". I don't think he is listening though
    He does it often enough that I don't bother to turn him on anymore.
    Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Thread Information