Page 212 of 221 FirstFirst ... 112162187210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 5518

Thread: The Morning After GDT

  1. #5276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    He was going to start a podcast with Joe Buck


    Then the messageboard ruined it
    I think it was more like joe buck told his lil buddy he'd sit in on a couple shows, and timmy thought he was building an empire. Edmonds said sure i'll be on the baseball show with you, until fox Midwest and bravo offer me actual money.

  2. #5277
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    under the overhang
    Posts
    26,507

    Default

    let's not say strap.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Blues Goals, neon or otherwise.


  3. #5278
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    US and A
    Posts
    1,461

    Default

    Its pretty odd/obsessive that he'd mention and take a shot at his former listeners a year after he shut his board down. Clearly he doesn't come here and read. Clearly he's not sensitive to the fact that his show's content is terrible, but its making him money so he has to keep doing it. He knows the listener based show is hacky and 3rd rate, but he's not taking too well to it.

    I get doing it, it pays the bills. Just don't let the anger consume you.
    I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

    Official lounge sponsor of white privilege & openly accepted KKK meetings.

  4. #5279
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    under the overhang
    Posts
    26,507

    Default

    Hi Tim!
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Blues Goals, neon or otherwise.


  5. #5280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Shula View Post
    Hi Tim!
    I think he's too busy having sex and making money to waste time on here.

  6. #5281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Shula View Post
    your old boss called you guys a bad name today:



    Timothy Michael McKernan Considering that the money is going to charity...and considering $50 isn't a huge cost...I don't think we'll receive legitimate complaints. The audience of our show...fortunately...is a lot different now than when we first started off.

    A lot of those fucktards have either died off or won't come on here, because they'll have to use their real names.
    Is this because that Tupelo dude harassed him or whatever?
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


    "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

  7. #5282

    Default

    The NY decision. Good times. I listened back then.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


    "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

  8. #5283
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    under the overhang
    Posts
    26,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    Is this because that Tupelo dude harassed him or whatever?
    really came out of nowhere


    he made a pretty long post about upcoming events, and made this as a comment to that.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Blues Goals, neon or otherwise.


  9. #5284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    The NY decision. Good times. I listened back then.
    I thought he turned down NY because his boss told him he'd have to grow hair.

  10. #5285
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    I wonder if Tim ever stops and thinks about the whole "people won't join the Fan Page because they'll have to use their real names" insult. Maybe your show about gay bathroom jokes is so fucking embarrassing nobody with a real career wants to be publicly associated with it, not because they're scared you're going to track them down and beat their ass.
    He is too self-absorbed to think logically.

  11. #5286

    Default

    Wonder what Beefflaps thinks.

  12. #5287
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Makes fun of disabled, small hands, trades in wife every 8 years, dad responsible for all of his success...
    H@...perfect.

  13. #5288
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelivingend View Post
    I think it was more like joe buck told his lil buddy he'd sit in on a couple shows, and timmy thought he was building an empire. Edmonds said sure i'll be on the baseball show with you, until fox Midwest and bravo offer me actual money.
    Bingo...

  14. #5289
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    South City
    Posts
    8,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post
    Wonder what Beefflaps thinks.
    Oh, he and Lady PussyFlaps are getting front row seats.

  15. #5290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy McB View Post
    Oh, he and Lady PussyFlaps are getting front row seats.
    Hope the home loan guy isn't too distracted by those bolt-ons right?

  16. #5291
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    South City
    Posts
    8,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C_C View Post
    Hope the home loan guy isn't too distracted by those bolt-ons right?
    She's a librarian assistant, so even hotter.

  17. #5292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy McB View Post
    Oh, he and Lady PussyFlaps are getting front row seats.
    Well, I meant more like, are he and BigAl BMOC's over at the FanPage?

  18. #5293
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    South City
    Posts
    8,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post
    Well, I meant more like, are he and BigAl BMOC's over at the FanPage?
    Get your head out of your ass, Ice, I haven't been there in months!

  19. #5294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy McB View Post
    Get your head out of your ass, Ice, I haven't been there in months!
    it was an open question, Fappy.

  20. #5295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy McB View Post
    She's a librarian assistant, so even hotter.
    I don't nose about that. Maybe if I squinted.

  21. #5296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelivingend View Post
    I don't nose about that. Maybe if I squinted.
    didn't get that -2'd?

  22. #5297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post
    didn't get that -2'd?
    What's that?

    Never mind, I just got it. Nice.

  23. #5298

    Default

    extra stitches and such. Just figured out Splinter's wife vagina post.

  24. #5299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post
    extra stitches and such. Just figured out Splinter's wife vagina post.
    Oh I guess I thought -2'd was about the nose.

  25. #5300

    Default

    There's really no question that Lady Beefcaps has sucked off Tim at this point, right?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •