Page 533 of 533 FirstFirst ... 33433483508531532533
Results 13,301 to 13,322 of 13322

Thread: Baby

Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post
    someone's been telling them to go there instead of Urgent Care
    I'm an idiot.

Wtbs, I have thought for years that ERs should have an Urgent Care connected to it. Triage your emergencies to the ER, sniffles go to the UC.

Win win.

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    You understand an urgent care isn't going to give a baby an IV if it's dehydrated, right?
    They absolutely do.

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy McB View Post
    They absolutely do.
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Ok.
    Glad we could talk, Russ.

My youngest has a goopy, runny eye. I called the doc and they said it's probably conjunctivitis but I don't need to rush into the doctor, I just try cold compresses for a while. Well, I'm leaving town Sunday morning and today is Friday so that sounded like bad advice. I went online to try to get reassurance that it was allergies and not pink eye but instead I came across a bunch of info about how breast milk cures pink eye so I guess you know where I'm going with this

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezy E View Post
    My youngest has a goopy, runny eye. I called the doc and they said it's probably conjunctivitis but I don't need to rush into the doctor, I just try cold compresses for a while. Well, I'm leaving town Sunday morning and today is Friday so that sounded like bad advice. I went online to try to get reassurance that it was allergies and not pink eye but instead I came across a bunch of info about how breast milk cures pink eye so I guess you know where I'm going with this
    I have pink eye too.

I have pink eye too.
    I will sell you some breast milk for $100. Apparently it works on adults and kids if you apply 3x a day for 3 days. We'll see! I'm freaked out that I'm going to end up getting it while I'm in Vegas but if so I know what to do.

I will sell you some breast milk for $100. Apparently it works on adults and kids if you apply 3x a day for 3 days. We'll see! I'm freaked out that I'm going to end up getting it while I'm in Vegas but if so I know what to do.

My weirdo sister did that. She uses breast milk like the Greek wedding dad used windex.

Quote Originally Posted by thelivingend View Post
    My weirdo sister did that. She uses breast milk like the Greek wedding dad used windex.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post
    bsd

Quote Originally Posted by thelivingend View Post
    I also read it can help with ear infections. I wish I had known that earlier when both my kids had them.

I NEED IT FROM THE SOURCE!

I also read it can help with ear infections. I wish I had known that earlier when both my kids had them.
    Sticking your boob in their ear and just squirting away

Quote Originally Posted by Mozer4 View Post
    Sticking your boob in their ear and just squirting away
    Have her suck it out and spit it in there.

I would probably express it into an eye dropper. Express it.

I had breast milk and vodka on Mardi Gras once.

Quote Originally Posted by drat View Post
    And people hitting up the ER for the sniffles
    Because they don't have insurance and can't go to a regular doctor. Emergency rooms can't turn people away.

Quote Originally Posted by wilt View Post
    Because they don't have insurance and can't go to a regular doctor. Emergency rooms can't turn people away.
    EMTALA

I had breast milk and vodka on Mardi Gras once.
    White Russian.

solid effort, wilt. but...

The study analyzed data on commercially insured patients from 2014 to 2016 and found that ER usage rates here were 13 percent higher than the national rate.

You don't need to go to the doctor. America is full of pussies!

Thread Information