Page 438 of 533 FirstFirst ... 338388413436437438439440463488 ... LastLast
Results 10,926 to 10,950 of 13322

Thread: Baby

  1. #10926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    Oh please don't. If Laschu was still pregnant I wouldn't be saying any of this. I should probably stop just to keep Utah from drinking to heavily tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Not to be too intrusive or gross, and I apologize if I am, but how long was it after the D&C when you started your monthly lady business?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjonns View Post
    No explanation for us af all Drat. I'm so glad lashu's baby is here safe. I was really nervous for her when it took that long. After our thing, we heard lots of stories that taking that long could be bad. Moving on
    Thank you all for not mentioning this stuff! And I'm sorry to Marco and MJonns. I can't even imagine. BigD, it took a good two months to get my period back after my miscarriages and D and C's.

    On a better note, I finally got confirmation from my doc that my baby needs formula cause my milk hasn't come in. And it may not, which is what it is. I let that dumb lactation consultant talk me into believing my colostrum was enough and it wasn't. So the constant screaming has stopped by literally giving her one 2 oz bottle. Hopefully we can get some mofo sleep and relax for a minute. Yay!

  2. #10927
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,470

    Default

    Is it reasonable for your kid's kindergarten to cost considerably more per month than your mortgage? Because that's what we're dealing with here with the big "scholarship" announcement from one of these private schools.

  3. #10928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezy E View Post
    Is it reasonable for your kid's kindergarten to cost considerably more per month than your mortgage? Because that's what we're dealing with here with the big "scholarship" announcement from one of these private schools.
    I guess it depends how much your mortgage is.

    For kindergarten, that seems pretty ridiculous, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

  4. #10929
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezy E View Post
    Is it reasonable for your kid's kindergarten to cost considerably more per month than your mortgage? Because that's what we're dealing with here with the big "scholarship" announcement from one of these private schools.
    Not in my humble opinion. But if you have a 700 mortgage payment maybe

  5. #10930
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bransontown, USA
    Posts
    2,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LRob View Post
    I want to say a couple of months.
    Quote Originally Posted by laschu33 View Post
    Thank you all for not mentioning this stuff! And I'm sorry to Marco and MJonns. I can't even imagine. BigD, it took a good two months to get my period back after my miscarriages and D and C's.
    Thanks for sharing. I just told my wife, and she is glad to hear that others have had the same issues, and even emotional difficulties.

  6. #10931

    Default

    My daughter just hit 100 sight words.
    She learned them in kindergarten.
    Quarterly we have to kick in $3.00 for Friday popcorn.

    So pretty much free, plus $12.00.

  7. #10932
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    South City
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Fucking love popcorn!

  8. #10933

    Default

    I told my MIL yesterday that I was thinking of researching day cares for the baby because she cries so much. Today she offered to come pick her up, h/a.

  9. #10934

    Default

    -1000 parenting points

    +10000 precious points

  10. #10935

    Default

    Also - we made the switch to milk from formula. Which means we'll never have to buy formula ever again!

  11. #10936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LRob View Post
    Also - we made the switch to milk from formula. Which means we'll never have to buy formula ever again!

    You are slowly trying to kill Ice aren't you.

  12. #10937

    Default

    At what age should a toddler shed a binkie? I went to an old friend's house last week and his son, who is 2, had a binkie. I asked him if he was planning on taking that away from his kid anytime soon and he looked at me and said, "He's only 2!" I figured that shit would be gone by 1?

  13. #10938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nxtgr81 View Post
    At what age should a toddler shed a binkie? I went to an old friend's house last week and his son, who is 2, had a binkie. I asked him if he was planning on taking that away from his kid anytime soon and he looked at me and said, "He's only 2!" I figured that shit would be gone by 1?
    my oldest used one until he was 1. we never gave one to the other two.

  14. #10939

    Default

    We are going to try to ween it out at one.
    I saw a 5 year old at the park w/ one in her mouth yesterday, I was literally disgusted.

  15. #10940
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LRob View Post
    We are going to try to ween it out at one.
    I saw a 5 year old at the park w/ one in her mouth yesterday, I was literally disgusted.
    A tit?
    -cheezy

  16. #10941
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LRob View Post
    Also - we made the switch to milk from formula. Which means we'll never have to buy formula ever again!
    Can't fucking wait. I thought you had to wait to a year

  17. #10942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjonns View Post
    Can't fucking wait. I thought you had to wait to a year
    We switched Marley at 11 1/2 months & this time we ran out of formula on Sunday so we just switched. She's 11 months. It's fine. Lots of moms do it.

  18. #10943

    Default

    None of my childrens did a pacifier. Gag reflex.
    Take after mom in that regard.

  19. #10944
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Up in your butt
    Posts
    133,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    None of my childrens did a pacifier. Gag reflex.
    Take after mom in that regard.
    Yeah, we know you don't have one

  20. #10945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Yeah, we know you don't have one
    Right!
    Sucking them big ol dicks!

  21. #10946

    Default

    my son is 14 months old and still uses a binkie at night, but other than that we don't give one to him unless he's super upset.
    Official Lounge sponsor of Kolten Wong

  22. #10947
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    None of my childrens did a pacifier. Gag reflex.
    Take after mom in that regard.
    I'm an idiot.

  23. #10948
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,470

    Default

    My 15 month old doesn't care for milk. Eats a lot of cheese though.

  24. #10949

    Default

    I remember being super judgy about parents forcing the bink on kids.
    Now its kinda like, yeah he's 5 but, at least they got him to shut the fuck up for a minute.

  25. #10950
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,470

    Default

    My kids never took the bink, or their thumbs. They were also kind of shitty sleepers and generally cranky babies

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •