Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262312337360361362
Results 9,026 to 9,049 of 9049

Thread: Baby

Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    I'd have night terrors sleeping in a room with you too
    So much dudity.

Quote Originally Posted by rfriday View Post
    I think anyone over 10 having them is really rare. They usually just stop on their own. So bizarre.

Yeah, I'm not a religious fella, but I thought we might need an exorcism there for a while.
    They were severe. Like scary shit creeping around the room talking like Freddy krueger shit about saving people from a fire or drowning

Quote Originally Posted by Mjonns View Post
    So much dudity.

They were severe. Like scary shit creeping around the room talking like Freddy krueger shit about saving people from a fire or drowning
    Yep. Same. It was terrible.

I think anyone over 10 having them is really rare. They usually just stop on their own. So bizarre.
    On a serious note, my buddy figured out that if they put her on the toilet and she peed she would almost always come out of it. Didn't remember anyone it. But she'd stop acting the fucking fool

Hmmm. Never really considered the most comfortable bed in the world causing it. That may have been it!
    Once when I was a young lad I had this vivid nightmare that I was being choked by this giant Gorilla after I fell into the Gorilla pit at the zoo. I kept dying in the dream and then it would start all over, I'd try and run from the Gorilla, the Gorilla would catch me and then proceed to choke me out. Repeat. Finally I woke up and discovered that the lining from the pillow case to the seam around the end of the pillow case had separated just enough for my head to fit through. Somehow I got my head through it while I was sleeping and the more I tossed and turned the more I became wound up in it. That pillow almost killed me!

Quote Originally Posted by bill s preston esq View Post
    my ex would sit straight up in bed and start telling me there was a spider or a person or a shirt or something floating in the air. so that was always cool.
    I bet it all makes sense now when she'd wake up talking about getting that puss, eh?

Yikes. Yeah, I had some recurring nightmares when I was a kid and would be afraid to fall asleep cause I knew they were coming. But I didn't get up, walk around and scream that I was going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Once when I was a young lad I had this vivid nightmare that I was being choked by this giant Gorilla after I fell into the Gorilla pit at the zoo. I kept dying in the dream and then it would start all over, I'd try and run from the Gorilla, the Gorilla would catch me and then proceed to choke me out. Repeat. Finally I woke up and discovered that the lining from the pillow case to the seam around the end of the pillow case had separated just enough for my head to fit through. Somehow I got my head through it while I was sleeping and the more I tossed and turned the more I became wound up in it. That pillow almost killed me!
    so, the pillow could kill you and none would be the wiser?

-tyler's wife

I used to wake up all the time having sex with my soon to be wife, pretty rapey you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sabe View Post
    I used to wake up all the time having sex with my soon to be wife, pretty rapey you guys.
    Had a buddy that would do this the opposite. And the bad hole. They used to joke about it. WEIRD. even for me

I'm an idiot.

Had a buddy that would do this the opposite. And the bad hole. They used to joke about it. WEIRD. even for me
    h@. What grade you in, fella?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post
    h@. What grade you in, fella?
    Sounded bette than violated her bottom

Sounded bette than violated her bottom
    yeah, that didn't happen.

How small is his weiner?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ice View Post
    yeah, that didn't happen.

How small is his weiner?
    Who on fucking earth would make that up. And this wasn't just once. This was recurring. Lots of lube. Lots of black out drinking

It's not rape if it's your wife

Quote Originally Posted by drat View Post
    I have to basically be Mola Ram, and treat my boy like Indiana Jones drinking the blood.
    did you recite the sacred prayer, too?
    "There's a buttload of squirrels out here. Good thing I left my gun in the truck."

~ cards 252

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    We just got out. Apparently it's just like the medical term for getting fisted.
    was the doctor's hand bigger than your hand?
    "There's a buttload of squirrels out here. Good thing I left my gun in the truck."

~ cards 252

Night terrors? One of my college roomies had them bad. My buddy's kid also has them real bad. Like they were really fucking concerned the first few times
    My daughter has them a couple of times per year. We are kind of used to them, but they are still are hard to watch. As rFriday said - you feel helpless.

~ cards 252

I can be there in 30 minutes.

But she wasn't.

But she wasn't.
    Well, you're a dude. That's a different law. Dudes can't get raped by women.

Well, you're a dude. That's a different law. Dudes can't get raped by women.
    Yeah, that's what I'd tell the judge. It was all her your honor.

Plenty of character witnesses

Thirsty.

Thread Information