Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2252627

Thread: Lounge help: Going to a wedding - What should I wear?

Quote Originally Posted by yankees suck! View Post
    Good overall, but get those pant legs tailored.
    I did. I got them hemmed. I didn't have the belt tight enough at first. Once the pants stopped falling down they came to the top of the heel.

Hemmed does not equal tailored.
    Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Did they not have the jacket in your size?

No. I am short and fat. Impossible to find anything that fits. I didn't really care about getting the jacket altered since it's just the sleeves and I didn't wear the jacket that long anyway.
    I don't give a shit what day it is, unless it's Christmas or Easter. I'll take that lazy fatass ugly motherfucker piece of shit down 363 if he's gonna pull this crap on me. 364 if it's a leap year. Fuck him and that mentally ill Taint mofo for slandering me. -- Christian Jim

Not bad Glovey. Not bad at all.
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YEO BABY YEO

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF SEUNG-HWAN OH

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF SONNY GRAY

Quote Originally Posted by Glovey View Post
    No. I am short and fat. Impossible to find anything that fits. I didn't really care about getting the jacket altered since it's just the sleeves and I didn't wear the jacket that long anyway.
    Looking sharp, mittens. Well done. A long way from the orange Illini shirt half passed out in the car.

Since you will be wearing this again, get the jacket tailored at some point. Raise can probably suggest a good tailor over there. Not a priority, but does appear a bit snug.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
    Looking sharp, mittens. Well done. A long way from the orange Illini shirt half passed out in the car.

Since you will be wearing this again, get the jacket tailored at some point. Raise can probably suggest a good tailor over there. Not a priority, but does appear a bit snug.
    Probably cheaper to just shed a few pounds.
    I don't give a shit what day it is, unless it's Christmas or Easter. I'll take that lazy fatass ugly motherfucker piece of shit down 363 if he's gonna pull this crap on me. 364 if it's a leap year. Fuck him and that mentally ill Taint mofo for slandering me. -- Christian Jim

Bunch of Macy's mannequins up in here...
    Michael Brown was murdered for not walking on the sidewalk. - Loblaw

It's just a suit, like a regular looking suit, in a grainy picture. Are all of you guys male model suit designers?

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    It's just a suit, like a regular looking suit, in a grainy picture. Are all of you guys male model suit designers?
    I'm an idiot.

Looks good, but might wanna look into getting those cuffs tailored. Yankees suck has a good guy. PM him.

I apologize for knowing how to dress. Now get back to the skate shop...
    ricky, shutup and paint your god damn house.

Those pants lool like the right length. If you tailor them to drop to your ankles as your standing you're gonna look like a fuckin clown when you sit down.

I'd get that tie tailored. And the shoelaces professionally altered. Cards, you still know that shoelace guy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost of Tupelo View Post
    I'd get that tie tailored. And the shoelaces professionally altered. Cards, you still know that shoelace guy?
    Yeah. Grew up with his two sons at Mary Queen of Perpetual Bleeding. Still see them about every year at the fish fries.

Quote Originally Posted by Glovey View Post
    Does Sears no longer have a husky boys section?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBirdBrain View Post

Better?

-RBB
    BTW, this is spectacular work.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cards_252 View Post
    Yeah. Grew up with his two sons at Mary Queen of Perpetual Bleeding. Still see them about every year at the fish fries.
    I'm an idiot. Catholic school dudes, the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBirdBrain View Post

Better?

-RBB
    Combine this hair color with Glovey's actual hair style and you get Glovey's favorite: Guy Fieri. Need some sunglasses on the back of his neck too.
    You can't kill terror
    So let's declare war
    There's so many dead that we can't keep score

I thought there was more of a Roger Ebert resemblance pre illness.

Soooo....how was the musical score at the wedding? Did it make Rodgers & Hammerstein blush?

"
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark
    and watching nine guys from the Dominican Republic make magic on the field."
    -- Will Ferrell, on being American

The beauty of that suit is how well it hides puke stains.

Thread Information