Page 220 of 225 FirstFirst ... 120170195218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 5625

Thread: The CSD Memorial Television Thread

We've been plowing through the most recent season of Shameless. Big surprise, the Gallaghers are still a mess.

Let me guess, Fiona is still a whore....
    2016 sponsor of Stephen "Piss" Piscotty also know as "Biscuits"
    *2015 sponsor of Randall Grichuk
    *Sponsoree of CG
    2014 (and 2013) sponsor of Kevin Siegrist

They do throw in a giant curveball near the end of the season but for the most part it's just kinda rehashing the same stuff.

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Let me guess, Fiona is still a whore....
    She's working through her issues with a Tinder guy right now.

I'm looking for this Atlanta show on my torrent site. Apparently you guys are talking about Real Housewives of Atlanta but shortening it to feel less gay?

"

Good one, bro!

Thanks Glovey! Your input is always appreciated!

"

I'm binging The Man In the high castle this week. 6 eps in, pretty solid.

Can someone explain to me what's going on with the Chinese dude and the Nazi dude with the fake swedish passport and whats the deal with capsule he planted in the other Chinese dudes coat pocket? I think i missed something....

Brooklyn Nine-Nine doesn't have another new episode until April 11th. That's almost 3 1/2 months between new episodes. Ridiculous.
    Official Lounge Sponsor
    St. Louis Cardinals - #44 Trevor Rosenthal
    Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

I haven't watched the last few.. That show is funny but I always forget to watch/record it.

"

Quote Originally Posted by Cardz82 View Post
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine doesn't have another new episode until April 11th. That's almost 3 1/2 months between new episodes. Ridiculous.
    WHAT THE HELL?

it was just on last week. Lame.
    "There's a buttload of squirrels out here. Good thing I left my gun in the truck."

~ cards 252

Quote Originally Posted by mellanby_equals_grit View Post
    I haven't watched the last few.. That show is funny but I always forget to watch/record it.
    Then you missed the return of...!
    "There's a buttload of squirrels out here. Good thing I left my gun in the truck."

~ cards 252

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    I'm binging The Man In the high castle this week. 6 eps in, pretty solid.

Can someone explain to me what's going on with the Chinese dude and the Nazi dude with the fake swedish passport and whats the deal with capsule he planted in the other Chinese dudes coat pocket? I think i missed something....
     Click to show spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by B.A. View Post
    from Sunday night:

Yes, I glimpsed her at the GGs. Thanks, B.A.

Mmmmmmmmm, Van!
    "Whoever survives a test, whatever it may be, must tell the story." - Elie Wiesel

"Kramer goes to a fantasy camp? His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Do nothing, fall ass bakwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors, and have sex without dating. THAT''S a fantasy camp!" - George Costanza

Dream
    BIG!
    You're competing less with the man in front of you than you are the person inside of you. - SG

Last nights episode of 'black-ish' was outstanding. It's worth watching, and really captured the spirit of the country right now. At least IMO.
    Official sponsor of: Vladimir Tarasenko and Matt Holliday

Got a lot of nerve talking about that show here.

(I think it's great)
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Did you see last nights episode? Dre's two 'speeches' (at about the 20-minute break and right at the end of the show) were fantastic.

Edit: Also, my wife tweeted about the show last night, and apparently got a like by the actress who plays Diane.
    Official sponsor of: Vladimir Tarasenko and Matt Holliday

I didn't yet. Will watch tonight.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Anybody else see Always Sunny last night? It was kind of a slow episode until the end and then I was bawling.

"

Quote Originally Posted by mellanby_equals_grit View Post
    Anybody else see Always Sunny last night? It was kind of a slow episode until the end and then I was bawling.
    But, Moon said you have no soul.

Maybe allergies?

-Barry Goldwater

I bought one.

"

Want to give some much deserved love to the Viceland network for offering up captivating and intriguing programming.
    "Whoever survives a test, whatever it may be, must tell the story." - Elie Wiesel

"Kramer goes to a fantasy camp? His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Do nothing, fall ass bakwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors, and have sex without dating. THAT''S a fantasy camp!" - George Costanza

Dream
    BIG!
    You're competing less with the man in front of you than you are the person inside of you. - SG

Quote Originally Posted by slow groove View Post
    Want to give some much deserved love to the Viceland network for offering up captivating and intriguing programming.
    yep. i watch a lot of stuff on there.

Quote Originally Posted by bill s preston esq View Post
    yep. i watch a lot of stuff on there.
    Recent Noisey episode on the revitalization/gentrification of Oakland was nicely done.

Dream
    BIG!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownBluesFan View Post
    Last nights episode of 'black-ish' was outstanding. It's worth watching, and really captured the spirit of the country right now. At least IMO.
    http://www.tvguide.com/news/blackish...lemons-review/

Dream
    BIG!

Thread Information