Page 219 of 251 FirstFirst ... 119169194217218219220221244 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 6258

Thread: The CSD Memorial Television Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cardz82 View Post
    I really need to get caught up on it. I stopped watching for no reason after like season 4 or 5 then started catching up on Netflix last year but I'm still a good 3 seasons or so behind.
    Around season 7 they start doing really weird concept episodes and they're awesome.. For instance 1001 is them on a cross-country flight trying to break Wade Boggs' drinking record. It's definitely a different direction but I love it. Last night's episode they all turn black for the episode and can't stop saying pretty racist stuff.. Oh and it was done as a musical. I loved it, and it made a good point without being preachy.

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Quote Originally Posted by mellanby_equals_grit View Post
    Around season 7 they start doing really weird concept episodes and they're awesome.. For instance 1001 is them on a cross-country flight trying to break Wade Boggs' drinking record. It's definitely a different direction but I love it. Last night's episode they all turn black for the episode and can't stop saying pretty racist stuff.. Oh and it was done as a musical. I loved it, and it made a good point without being preachy.
    I think I'm somewhere right after the Boggs' episode...which was god damn great.
    Official Lounge Sponsor
    St. Louis Cardinals - #44 Trevor Rosenthal
    Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

has anyone watched the wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Chiro 75 View Post
    has anyone watched the wall?
    Plinko?

"
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark
    and watching nine guys from the Dominican Republic make magic on the field."
    -- Will Ferrell, on being American

yeah watched an episode. and the husband on there reminds me of a real trump voter

Quote Originally Posted by Cardz82 View Post
    " I don't think anyone knows what Treason is anymore.." ~ So Taint

Quote Originally Posted by bill s preston esq View Post
    i enjoy a good classic car restoration show and i think Bitchin' Rides is my favorite right now. very minimal fake drama and the guys seem to be pretty cool. based out of SLC, UT and the shop's name is Kindig-It Design.

they did a 52 Pontiac convertible over 2 episodes that i watched last night. i'd love to know how much it cost the owner. so much fabrication.
    I hate the dude on Bitchin Rides.

I like Wheeler Dealers and Chasing Classic Cars the rest of Velocity Network can suck me dick.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sabe View Post
    I hate the dude on Bitchin Rides.

I like Wheeler Dealers and Chasing Classic Cars the rest of Velocity Network can suck me dick.

his chin deal is dumb but he's alright.

Wayne Carini has short man's syndrome. also, has he ever taken a car to auction and come away with more than he expected? he has to be about 0 for 280.

i enjoy a good classic car restoration show and i think Bitchin' Rides is my favorite right now. very minimal fake drama and the guys seem to be pretty cool. based out of SLC, UT and the shop's name is Kindig-It Design.

they did a 52 Pontiac convertible over 2 episodes that i watched last night. i'd love to know how much it cost the owner. so much fabrication.
    Velocity is one of my favorite channels. I watch all those restoration / hot rod shows.

There is a real deal restoration shop in St Louis believe it or not, Precision Restorations it's down by Ikea, lots of bad ass cars.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Glovey View Post
    Unsubscribe.
    Starting to think OJ may have done it. Though, wouldn't rule out murder-suicide.

I have an hour left, but what a tremendous series. And what a vicious murder.

I had forgotten that the kids were at the house when he killed them and....he (or the murderer) just left the scene...opening up the possibility of them waking up and finding their mother butchered on the front walk.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

I was sure that the pretty girl who flirted with Watson on last week's "Sherlock" was up to no good but the end of this episode still surprised me.
    Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

started Mad Men this week. well, picked up where i left off last year....so episode 4 i think. now in the middle of ep 9. very good, obviously.

started Mad Men this week. well, picked up where i left off last year....so episode 4 i think. now in the middle of ep 9. very good, obviously.
    Just keeps getting better too.
    Official Lounge Sponsor
    St. Louis Cardinals - #44 Trevor Rosenthal
    Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Quote Originally Posted by mellanby_equals_grit View Post

I hear Wade was a fucking professional, he could put them away.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Just watched the documentary "Command and Control" on PBS. Great doc on the incident/explosion at the Titan II missle complex in Arkansas in 1980. Scary stuff... http://www.commandandcontrolfilm.com

Quote Originally Posted by madyaks View Post
    I'm an idiot. I did pound many Bombay and tonics on the flight to treatment in ATL.
    "Pissing blood sounds like a bad Monday..."
    - Jeffro

Quote Originally Posted by East Side Jackalope View Post
    Also, Taboo starts next Tuesday.
    Did you watch it? I probably won't check it out until this weekend.

75% Fresh out of 32 reviews:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/taboo/s01/

Atlanta is so fucking good I can't stand it. Thank you, Birdo, for mentioning it. Keeps my mind off the Orange Apocalypse.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Nice man. Yeah, it's great.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by kennyboyerfan View Post
    Atlanta is so fucking good I can't stand it. Thank you, Birdo, for mentioning it. Keeps my mind off the Orange Apocalypse.
    Wonderful program. Acting, concept, script, direction, locale...all so well done. And Van. Mmmm, Van!
    "Half of that plate is mine. It's up to you to figure out what half I'm coming after."
    "I never hit anyone I didn't mean to hit."
    - Bob "Hoot" Gibson, commenting on his attitude toward hitters

"Whoever survives a test, whatever it may be, must tell the story." - Elie Wiesel

Dream
    BIG!
    You're competing less with the man in front of you than you are the person inside of you. - SG

Quote Originally Posted by madyaks View Post
    What?

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Quote Originally Posted by slow groove View Post
    Wonderful program. Acting, concept, script, direction, locale...all so well done. And Van. Mmmm, Van!
    She is spectacular. I can't quite figure it out what I find so compelling. I think it's how well-drawn the characters are, and that it almost feels like a documentary. They get in ridiculous situations, but you could almost see it happening. Feels like real-life. Or, to be honest, what a guy in Iowa thinks real-life for three young urban guys in Atlanta could be like. And it's funny.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by kennyboyerfan View Post
    She is spectacular. I can't quite figure it out what I find so compelling. I think it's how well-drawn the characters are, and that it almost feels like a documentary. They get in ridiculous situations, but you could almost see it happening. Feels like real-life. Or, to be honest, what a guy in Iowa thinks real-life for three young urban guys in Atlanta could be like. And it's funny.
    Yeah, I think it is generally representative of real life. You actually understand what it is like to be in that situation....poor black dude with kid in Atlanta.

It is...comfortable. I could watch 100 hours of it.

-Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    Yeah, I think it is generally representative of real life. You actually understand what it is like to be in that situation....poor black dude with kid in Atlanta.

It is...comfortable. I could watch 100 hours of it.
    +++++

Quote Originally Posted by slow groove View Post
    from Sunday night:

Thread Information