Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get Barrett Jackman the F*ck Out of Town

I think he should retire

I wonder if the Blues will bring over guys like Junland and Hakanpaa to compete for roles. One would assume that Junland would need a one way contract.
    "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them.

*sigh*- Sunuvanun

Quote Originally Posted by blue zone View Post
    I wonder if the Blues will bring over guys like Junland and Hakanpaa to compete for roles. One would assume that Junland would need a one way contract.
    I doubt Junland returns.
    Sponsor of Magnus Pääjärvi , Pressbox Hero

I really can't see the Blues getting rid of Jackman.
    Official 2013-14 Lounge Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz and 2014 Sponsor of Peter Bourjos

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Glovey View Post
    I really can't see the Blues getting rid of Jackman.
    He's a FA I believe. It's as simple as not resigning him. Not like we're hoping for a trade.
    Lounge sponsor of Mark Buehrle, Vladimir Tarasenko, and Henry Josey.

"see, you are so out of touch with reality, obviously you arent watching the right media outlets that tell you the real story." -billiken roy

"A lot of people are so afraid of dogs. I've always said, if I can lift him off the ground, he's a dead doggy. Like in Haloween when Mike Meyers chokes out that German Sheppard."- cards 252

I realize that. Thanks for the knowledge, Pucks.
    Official 2013-14 Lounge Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz and 2014 Sponsor of Peter Bourjos

Blog Entries

Would someone smarter than I post a list of Free Agent Defensemen that will be available this offseason?

Subscribe to the SIGNAL 7 DEEP CUTS CLASSIC ROCK PODCAST at: http://signal7.podomatic.com or at the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ic/id580050123

If Hitch has decided to make Carlo a healthy scratch in an elimination game, he's good as gone.

As far as Jackman goes, I just absolutely cannot bring myself to believe that talent evaluators don't see what is plainly obvious. The guy is awful, horrible, atrocious with the puck, and that is unacceptable if he's going to be counted on to break the puck out against opposing top forwards. I really think they have to let him walk.
    Official LOUNGE SPONSOR of Vladimir Sobotka.

Official LOUNGE SPONSOR of Lance Lynn.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Glovey View Post
    I realize that. Thanks for the knowledge, Pucks.
    God you're a douche.

"see, you are so out of touch with reality, obviously you arent watching the right media outlets that tell you the real story." -billiken roy

"A lot of people are so afraid of dogs. I've always said, if I can lift him off the ground, he's a dead doggy. Like in Haloween when Mike Meyers chokes out that German Sheppard."- cards 252

Quote Originally Posted by mellanby_equals_grit View Post
    God you're a douche.
    Thanks for explaining the game of hockey so simply for me.

11. Default

Thread Information