Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23487172737475 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1855

Thread: TV - The Walking Dead discussion thread

I'm okay with dead Sasha. She has been an annoying character for a while.

"
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Quote Originally Posted by mellanby_equals_grit View Post
    I'm okay with dead Sasha. She has been an annoying character for a while.
    I was hoping they'd both go out in a violent scene. They both suck. I like Sasha more than Rosita.

I liked Rosita a bit more after her blatant whoring confession.

"

I like Sasha, but I knew she had to go because she's been out of control lately. She's lost two boyfriends in the apocalypse.

So, there's got to be more to it than she just runs in and gets herself killed, right? Pretty weak end to that story line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    If you are in charge of a nuclear reactor they should let you wear assless chaps and a whirly hat if you want.
    2014-2015 Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

I mean hopefully she takes out quite a lot of them, but I don't see it ending with her killing every last savior either.

"

Quote Originally Posted by Storm13 View Post
    So, there's got to be more to it than she just runs in and gets herself killed, right? Pretty weak end to that story line.
    Yeah, I doubt that will be the end of her. If so, yeah, that is weak AF.

I mean hopefully she takes out quite a lot of them, but I don't see it ending with her killing every last savior either.
    They should probably just have stayed in that building, and waited for a clear shot at Negan, rather than running into a building full of armed people.

He'll probably torture her & that will be when Eugene gets involved, right?

Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by drat View Post
    They should probably just have stayed in that building, and waited for a clear shot at Negan, rather than running into a building full of armed people.
    True. I've always thought just killing Negan was a weak ass plan to begin with. For starters his lieutenants are every bit of awful shitbags as he is. It isn't like he is dead and suddenly that group gains a conscience.

"

Fuckin Meegan.

What a stupid episode.
    Official Lounge sponsor of Brandon Moss

Quote Originally Posted by drat View Post
    Uh, Eugene ordered people to search the surrounding buildings for walkers
    True. I've always thought just killing Negan was a weak ass plan to begin with. For starters his lieutenants are every bit of awful shitbags as he is. It isn't like he is dead and suddenly that group gains a conscience.
    "We are Charles"

Boring episode. Not only are Sasha and Rosita terrible characters, they're also terrible actors, so scenes with the two of them are pretty painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezy E View Post
    Boring episode. Not only are Sasha and Rosita terrible characters, they're also terrible actors, so scenes with the two of them are pretty painful.
    I'm losing my will to watch the show, like the air going out of a balloon

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    These last two episodes really need to bring it. This has been the worst season so far, and that includes the season they were on the farm

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezy E View Post
    Yeah, those two are bad. I have zero interest in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Yea, it's losing me too. The formula is getting really stale- action that actually progresses the story in the first and last couple episodes of each half season, then a whole bunch of time wasting and boring shit in between. I feel like you could probably just watch the first and last 2 episodes of each half-season, then just watch like 30 second summaries of all the other episodes and miss out on almost nothing of value.
    Official Lounge sponsor of Brandon Moss

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandalay View Post
    Yea, it's losing me too. The formula is getting really stale- action that actually progresses the story in the first and last couple episodes of each half season, then a whole bunch of time wasting and boring shit in between. I feel like you could probably just watch the first and last 2 episodes of each half-season, then just watch like 30 second summaries of all the other episodes and miss out on almost nothing of value.
    pretty much

I do think once the show hit season 3 each season kept getting better until this one. Which would probably rank below 3. I think some have forgotten how bad season 2 was though. Negan's theatrics alone make this one better.

"

The writers and producers are so proud of the work they've done in the past and the size of the fan-base that they've entered a creative parallelization phase that I don't think they can come out of, if they even wanted to.

I love how many people bitch about this show but tune in every week. Ah well, I'm the lone person on the planet that enjoyed the show I guess. I'm also the only person that watches the Big Bang Theory that justifies those million dollar and episode contracts for the big 4. Ah well.

So my guess is that Sasha gets captured but we won't know that until Rick and Neegan Square off. Neegen will wheel her our strapped to some devilish torture device and if Rick attacks or whatever, she dies. Then we see Sasha either kill herself or Rick realizes the end of the Saviors is more important than Sasha. Or maybe someone else in the group shoots her from a distance so Rick doesn't have to make the decision. Maybe Michone or Rosita even. Either way, I'm guessing the next time we see Sasha is when we find out she was captured by Neegan and that's the last we see of her.

Another twist would be if they torture her and the Saviors get that Maggie is alive as is Darrel and that Alexandria has weapons.
    Check out my Grilling Blog - GrillinFools.com. No matter what time of the year it is I am a Grillin Fool.

I agree that it wouldn't end the Saviors, but it would greatly weaken them. In order for one of the Lieutenants to take over, all the other ones would have to take a knee to the one. Every one of his top capos would want to be the top dog. So there's a power struggle. Maybe even a few skirmishes. The Saviors become big time divided if Neegan dies and with the expected infighting and plethora of fire arms, they would be knocked down in terms of numbers and ammunition. Killing Neegan does not end the threat of the Saviors immediately, but it does set the ball in motion for it to happen.
    Check out my Grilling Blog - GrillinFools.com. No matter what time of the year it is I am a Grillin Fool.

Birdo saw Creative Parallelization with The Alan Parsons Project at Stages in '89.
    "Pissing blood sounds like a bad Monday..."
    - Jeffro

I kind of liked season 2, whoops.

Thread Information