Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 92

Thread: Kent Ehrhardt demoted from Chief Meteorologist at KMOV

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Jennifer Blome is a carpet muncher?
    Let's just say I've heard she's the Kevin Steincross of Channel 5.

  2. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Jennifer Blome is a carpet muncher?
    I've heard those rumors about Robin.
    Not that it matters, but she married some nice Indian doc in the last few years...

    Always thought she got her gig b/c who her brother was...

    "What a team...what a ride...the Cardinals are world champs in 2011!"
    -- Joe Buck, on the mic during Cardinals Game 7 win

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Maryland Heights
    Posts
    34,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Jennifer Blome is a carpet muncher?
    Let's just say I've heard she's the Kevin Steincross of Channel 5.
    Kevin Steincross is a carpet muncher too? Wow.

    **I have never heard of Kevin Steincross
    Official sponsor of the best damn assistant hitting coach in the league; David Bell

  4. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Jennifer Blome is a carpet muncher?
    I've heard those rumors about Robin.
    Not that it matters, but she married some nice Indian doc in the last few years...

    Always thought she got her gig b/c who her brother was...
    Who's her brother?

    Moon

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    23,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Jennifer Blome is a carpet muncher?
    I've heard those rumors about Robin.
    Not that it matters, but she married some nice Indian doc in the last few years...

    Always thought she got her gig b/c who her brother was...
    Who's her brother?

    Moon
    Official LOUNGE SPONSOR of Vladimir Sobotka.

    Official LOUNGE SPONSOR of Lance Lynn.


  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Town of Down
    Posts
    15,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Robyn Smith, on the other hand, needs to go away
    ++
    She pissed me off long ago, in high school, when one of my friends was killed at a party. There was the whole race thing, as the kid killed was white and the killer was black... Anyhoo, that cunt bag showed up at the funeral and literally jumped over the railing on the steps at the church to stick her damn microphone in the family's face, asking them how they felt. I have not stopped hating her for that.
    Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

    And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

    Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

  7. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Jennifer Blome is a carpet muncher?
    I've heard those rumors about Robin.
    Not that it matters, but she married some nice Indian doc in the last few years...

    Always thought she got her gig b/c who her brother was...
    Who's her brother?

    Moon
    Her brother was a high-level executive at Anheuser-Busch...has a nice mansion on Lindell...

    "What a team...what a ride...the Cardinals are world champs in 2011!"
    -- Joe Buck, on the mic during Cardinals Game 7 win

  8. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Robyn Smith, on the other hand, needs to go away
    They are trying, having her do the AM glorified traffic reports. She's the "Abe Vigoda", however.


  9. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sportschick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Robyn Smith, on the other hand, needs to go away
    ++
    She pissed me off long ago, in high school, when one of my friends was killed at a party. There was the whole race thing, as the kid killed was white and the killer was black... Anyhoo, that cunt bag showed up at the funeral and literally jumped over the railing on the steps at the church to stick her damn microphone in the family's face, asking them how they felt. I have not stopped hating her for that.
    I hate when news people do that crap. How many times have we seen these creeps at airports asking the familes how they feel shortly after a plane goes down? That irks me.


    I'm sure the employees at ABB are going to face some of the same crap.
    2014 sponsor of Kolten Wong.
    Proud Texas Longhorns fan.
    Designated Lounge "Racist" and damn proud of it.

  10. Default

    It's all about the benjamins. They cut Deanne Lane but have this wildebeast reporting the news:



    And what's up with the guy Slaughter doing the weather? They cut Fuller for a guy that looks like he walked around with a Fubu jacket and his drawz down around his thighs on the weekends....

    And you know Templeton works cheap. Have you seen those tents he calls suit jackets. I thought he was a big fat guy. The wife saw him in target and said he's not. They guy may know the weather but he doesn't know a friggin tailor.
    Check out my Grilling Blog - GrillinFools.com. No matter what time of the year it is I am a Grillin Fool.

    GrillinFools.com Facebook Page

    Official Sponsor of Jason, Grizzly Adams, Motte



  11. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrillinFool View Post
    It's all about the benjamins. They cut Deanne Lane but have this wildebeast reporting the news:



    And what's up with the guy Slaughter doing the weather? They cut Fuller for a guy that looks like he walked around with a Fubu jacket and his drawz down around his thighs on the weekends....

    And you know Templeton works cheap. Have you seen those tents he calls suit jackets. I thought he was a big fat guy. The wife saw him in target and said he's not. They guy may know the weather but he doesn't know a friggin tailor.
    That 'wildebeast' is related to Leisa Zigman...go figure, eh?

    "What a team...what a ride...the Cardinals are world champs in 2011!"
    -- Joe Buck, on the mic during Cardinals Game 7 win

  12. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Jennifer Blome is a carpet muncher?
    Let's just say I've heard she's the Kevin Steincross of Channel 5.
    Kevin Steincross is a carpet muncher too? Wow.

    **I have never heard of Kevin Steincross
    Glad I'm not the only one who has no clue who Steincross is.

  13. #38

    Default

    Art Holliday hasn't aged in 20 years.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Maryland Heights
    Posts
    34,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by backstop View Post
    Art Holliday hasn't aged in 20 years.
    I remember when he used to do the sports. I'm old.
    Official sponsor of the best damn assistant hitting coach in the league; David Bell

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Town of Down
    Posts
    15,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by backstop View Post
    Art Holliday hasn't aged in 20 years.
    Nope. I really like him, too. Doesn't seem to over dramatize things...
    Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

    And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

    Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

  16. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrillinFool View Post
    It's all about the benjamins. They cut Deanne Lane but have this wildebeast reporting the news:



    And what's up with the guy Slaughter doing the weather? They cut Fuller for a guy that looks like he walked around with a Fubu jacket and his drawz down around his thighs on the weekends....

    And you know Templeton works cheap. Have you seen those tents he calls suit jackets. I thought he was a big fat guy. The wife saw him in target and said he's not. They guy may know the weather but he doesn't know a friggin tailor.
    That 'wildebeast' is related to Leisa Zigman...go figure, eh?
    And that is the best picture ever taken of her. When she does live shots my TV cries...
    Check out my Grilling Blog - GrillinFools.com. No matter what time of the year it is I am a Grillin Fool.

    GrillinFools.com Facebook Page

    Official Sponsor of Jason, Grizzly Adams, Motte



  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    5,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by backstop View Post
    Art Holliday hasn't aged in 20 years.
    I remember when he used to do the sports. I'm old.
    He was better than Mike Bush at sports and is better than Mike Bush at news.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Maryland Heights
    Posts
    34,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Box & Won View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by backstop View Post
    Art Holliday hasn't aged in 20 years.
    I remember when he used to do the sports. I'm old.
    He was better than Mike Bush at sports and is better than Mike Bush at news.
    No doubt. There is no schtick with Holliday which is why I like him.

    Mike Bush just comes off as so damn phoney.
    Official sponsor of the best damn assistant hitting coach in the league; David Bell

  19. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Box & Won View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by backstop View Post
    Art Holliday hasn't aged in 20 years.
    I remember when he used to do the sports. I'm old.
    He was better than Mike Bush at sports and is better than Mike Bush at news.
    No doubt. There is no schtick with Holliday which is why I like him.

    Mike Bush just comes off as so damn phoney.
    +++

    I never did care for his act. I also didn't like his radio broadcast of the Rams. Everything from him seems so forced.
    2014 sponsor of Kolten Wong.
    Proud Texas Longhorns fan.
    Designated Lounge "Racist" and damn proud of it.

  20. #45

    Default


    "What a team...what a ride...the Cardinals are world champs in 2011!"
    -- Joe Buck, on the mic during Cardinals Game 7 win

  21. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    2014 sponsor of Kolten Wong.
    Proud Texas Longhorns fan.
    Designated Lounge "Racist" and damn proud of it.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Town of Down
    Posts
    15,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Box & Won View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by backstop View Post
    Art Holliday hasn't aged in 20 years.
    I remember when he used to do the sports. I'm old.
    He was better than Mike Bush at sports and is better than Mike Bush at news.
    No doubt. There is no schtick with Holliday which is why I like him.

    Mike Bush just comes off as so damn phoney.
    +++

    I never did care for his act. I also didn't like his radio broadcast of the Rams. Everything from him seems so forced.
    My cousin used to be a one of the the chief bean counters at the Salvation Army... She hated the meeting to set up all the "Tree of Lights" stuff with Channel 5 because of Mike Bush. She said he was so fake and would go from smug to smarmy in a nano-second.
    Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

    And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

    Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

  23. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
    Not as hot as I remember.
    She definitely was back in the day though.

  24. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Go wash my car.

  25. #50

    Default



    Don't know about Blome, but Heidi is.
    If you believe in something be passionate about it or don't bother.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •