Page 197 of 444 FirstFirst ... 97147172195196197198199222247297 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 11087

Thread: WOW, it is REALLY dark outside! AKA: The Weather Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Nice. I may think about this. My Dad's friend is an electrician and has and will hook me up.
    I am actually researching them now too. My wife goes batshit when the power goes out.

Nice. I may think about this. My Dad's friend is an electrician and has and will hook me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy McB View Post
    I am actually researching them now too. My wife goes batshit when the power goes out.
    Check your local code. Some places need permits and signoff from the municipal inspector.

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy McB View Post
    I was total batshit the other night.

I'd get one of them gas powered generators but those bad boys are pricey.
    Michael Brown was murdered for not walking on the sidewalk. - Loblaw

Fuckin rFriday, help us out here.

I forgot to look last night. But, yeah, it's gas powered and has several electrical outlets. When we used it in the winter, we ran a couple of space heaters, lights and our fridge.

HOW DID YOU CONNECT THEM TOO IT

WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
    I don't give a shit what day it is, unless it's Christmas or Easter. I'll take that lazy fatass ugly motherfucker piece of shit down 363 if he's gonna pull this crap on me. 364 if it's a leap year. Fuck him and that mentally ill Taint mofo for slandering me. -- Christian Jim

Are you asking me how to connect electrical appliances to electrical outlets?

"TO"

- backstop
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Put the gas generator in your living room. Be sure to make sure the windows and doors are all sealed tight.
    I don't give a shit what day it is, unless it's Christmas or Easter. I'll take that lazy fatass ugly motherfucker piece of shit down 363 if he's gonna pull this crap on me. 364 if it's a leap year. Fuck him and that mentally ill Taint mofo for slandering me. -- Christian Jim

Wow. It is actually not oppressive out there right now.

Moon

I'm going to mow the lawn in a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Man View Post
    Wow. It is actually not oppressive out there right now.

Moon
    I'm on call today and a client just told me it's perfect golf weather. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    I'm going to mow the lawn in a little bit.
    I just finished doing that...

It's pretty nice out there...enjoy

"
    They say nothing's more American than grabbing a hotdog, heading to the ballpark
    and watching nine guys from the Dominican Republic make magic on the field."
    -- Will Ferrell, on being American

Went outside today for the exact amount of time required to throw a trash bag in the dumpster. I might make that a rule for the next week or so. Fuck, it's gonna be hot.
    "Pissing blood sounds like a bad Monday..."
    - Jeffro

Quote Originally Posted by wad View Post
    Went outside today for the exact amount of time required to throw a trash bag in the dumpster. I might make that a rule for the next week or so. Fuck, it's gonna be hot.
    Yeah.

I have a hockey game on Thursday night. Going to do all I can to have that be the next time I leave the confines of my house.

Summer sucks.
    Official sponsor of: Vladimir Tarasenko and Matt Holliday

I took the wife and the dog to the local fishin hole yesterday. She and the dog walked the trails while I fished. We got out there around 930am and were only able to stay for an hour, as the weather was just too unbearable. I thought my dog was going to pass out.
    Not at the table Carlos.

I thought I was going to melt cutting the grass.

I did a bit of a Soulard pub crawl via 2 wheels, mostly patios (effective use of shade), then played some whiffle bat. I sweated, yo.

I thought I was going to melt cutting the grass.
    Cut it out.

My brother and I dug two holes in my parent's backyard as part of some deck maintenance. It was awful. Sunburn like the dickens too.
    ricky, shutup and paint your god damn house.

Today isn't any better than yesterday. And it's gonna be even worse at the end of the week. Jesus.

my son has a 6pm game. really looking forward to sitting there in this crap.

Thread Information