Thread: Steve Schiff = Deadbeat Dad!

Default Steve Schiff = Deadbeat Dad!

Steve Schiff sentenced to probation for failure to pay child support
    By William C. Lhotka
    ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
    09/08/2006

Former St. Louis TV news anchor Steve Schiff was sentenced today to four years on probation for failing to provide financial support of his son over several years. St. Louis County Circuit Judge Richard Bresnahan ordered Schiff, 63, of Dania Beach, Fla., to pay $500 a month in back support and send the checks to the Family Support Payment Center in Jefferson City.

Schiff pleaded guilty July 17 before Bresnahan. His attorney, Bill Margulis, said Schiff is working part time in telemarketing in the Miami area in Florida and collecting a small pension from his days as a broadcaster.

Prosecutor Katherine Jecklin said Schiff ignored a court order to pay child support that was issued on Oct. 29, 1986.He was $98,500 in arrears to his ex-wife for support of their son, Jecklin said.

Schiff was a leading broadcaster at KMOV (Channel 4) from 1975 to 1985. Teaming with Julius Hunter, the pair for a time pushed the stationís ratings into first place. He also was an anchor at KPLR (Channel 11) in the early 1990s.
    Moon

2. Default

This is the fifth result for steve schiff st. louis on google.

Here is a video:

1986??? He hasn't paid since '86? And they're just now getting around to nabbing him? What the fucking fuck? If I'm suppossed to pay on the first and if my ex doesn't have a check in her hand by 6am the bitch is on the phone to the cops. She had her lawyer send me a letter to pay for a stamp she had to use to mail me some papers. 1986???

4. Default

working part time in telemarketing

How the mighty have fallen. I bet Patrick Emory still has a job somewhere.

He should get a regular gig on I'm Just Sayin'.

Sincerely,

Zip Rzeppa

Official Sponsorô of Patrik Berglund: Bringing class and hockey greatness to St. Louis since 2008

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    1986??? He hasn't paid since '86? And they're just now getting around to nabbing him? What the fucking fuck? If I'm suppossed to pay on the first and if my ex doesn't have a check in her hand by 6am the bitch is on the phone to the cops. She had her lawyer send me a letter to pay for a stamp she had to use to mail me some papers. 1986???
    Wow.. Quite the bitch. A stamp? Really?
    Lounge sponsor of Mark Buehrle, David Backes, and Henry Josey.

"dvyyyyy you just dont watch enough fox news to understand the truth. you are getting so much distorted and bent information. it is no wonder you have such a crazy view of reality." -billiken roy

Thread Information